Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The grand entrance staircase



Well, it looks a lot "grander" than I expected, because I guess I never expected to have an entrance stairway to begin with. But I kind of like the fact that the door is not directly facing the street, first you go through the steps, through the covered bbq area and then there's the door.



The crew working on the sheetrock now has been there since the beginning, at least Artigas, the foreman, very white haired, who survived a one-storey fall unscathed, with just a bunch of bruises, and was back at work in a couple of weeks.
The other tall guy in the background without the hat as well. He's not very friendly, so I don't know his name, but he's been there since the beginning too. The other cool-looking dude seems new.

What else, ah, yes, the door is finally white. Pretty soon even that dog that seems to make it into most pictures will be white too.

No comments: