Thursday, August 23, 2007

Swimming pool or water trough?

I once told Fabián that some renderings of the projected pool made it look like a water or feed trough, and he didn´t take it well I think. Now that I look at the structure, my feeling is that it will indeed look like a water trough. Although that will be softened once we build the deck around it. Not that I care too much, all I want is a place to do my laps and my water gym. Plus, water trough seems to be the design trend for pools, everyone wants to do laps now.



view of pool from living-room, and also, finally they are laying the decking outside the living-room.



Below is the view from the guest bedroom

I think having the pool on the next lot over adds an element of interest to the forest side, and gives us "water" views in two different directions (the ocean is to the right of the pool and these pictures), I´m excited about it...


big difference in just three days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how long is your pool? i love to do laps, i tell people i SWIM others bathe. heh heh its interesting that others like doing laps and that this is a trend. hmmmmmmm
juan

Arrancopelito said...

Well, it´s not as long as I would wish. 14 meters, something like 56 feet long, by three meters wide.
Yes, the water-trough is quite trendy right now, but I don´t know that so many people actually do laps. I do!