Saturday, September 8, 2007

Uruguayan contractors: no exposed butt crack!

Unbelievably well belted jeans on Uruguayan contractor prevent butt crack exposure! Jokes aside, they are installing the kitchen cabinetry. Also noteworthy is the presence of the kitchen fan/extractor already installed! Very exciting.

Built in wardrobe now has pulls on the doors. I had forgotten about them and got used to the idea that the sliding door would have no hardware, but I guess this way it will get less dirty.

The balcony/veranda/deck is practically finished, just missing the steel wires for protection on the guard rails between the vertical posts, I guess a couple of lines/strands, and the light fixtures which we will choose in person.

It actually looks bigger than I expected (I keep saying this about every part of the house it would seem).
Living-room sliding doors open in party mode...

No comments: